domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

Forget spontaneous



Forget sponaneous.
I´d like to dip into those reserves in the very moment I express myself.
The freshest words would be caught and distributed from my mouth.
I´d have summoned your attention, summed up what you had wanted to hear, gave it to you on a goldplated dish and lavished your response.
The moment I speak only the boring truth appears, that´s exactly what noone wants to hear.
So knowledgable but not free, this blessing means a thousand useless thoughts keeping my mind from the present moment. Laughing now, for I admired and wondered about my own conclusions! Now the light shows me it´s all self delusion. I want spontaneous ridiculous passion.
Planning each move and moment to come across as the zaniest. I forgot the spirit of life and passion, I´m foreign to spontaneous.
Spontaneous stands untouchable with a lions aura and a wizards charm.
So dynamic and rapid keeping the ego away from harm.
Repeating old delusions automatically like a wild computer virus.
Sabotaging sweet moments of cheer and spark.
Facts and figuires seldom tire us all. I want to surrender to whats only natural.
I lack the power to harness the lateral and let myself be chance.
I´d swap my theories so i could have passion.
I´d swap my judgement so i could have connection.
Throw away my reasoning... standing there... shameless!
I forgot the spirit of life is to be spontaneous.
I´d like to forget time and decorum and let them escape.
The apple of my eye was there all along... in wait.
                                    GET LIFE
Get life with teeth filled smiles, bikini beer ads. Get life with the new shaving sensation. The closer to the- two thousand and ten consumer vibration.
Get life in a plastic box, before you lose it in a wooden one. Get life with coca-cola your harmonius prayer can be laced with a dark brown appreciation.
Go out and seek life execute your will find your product at the centre of distribution.
Kick back and get life interest rates paint the action mall gates with shady tones of reincarnation.
Cling to life your local institution, being aware is away without care, be your own optimistic funk freak.
Get life on the highway with stereo speaker-self worthy goosebumps.
People are taken by the reflection of the sun in your paint job. Cause your worth it.
                     INVESTIGATE
Find me out and finally what´s left to believe.
When the will to search deflates.
When meaning has escaped from the word investigate.
The horizon sneaks away each day at godspeed.
No more faith to see, no more faith to read.
Come here lost child and see through me.
There´s no dogma to apply.
Looking into your lost child´s sacrificial eyes.
No feathers found where the angels used to wait.
The meaning has escaped from the word investigate.
Sultry demons of scepticism, slowly drown in pools of the gullible.
A great apocalypse looms, clinging to the ramblings of the city fool.
People ponder about redemption, a new path pure and straight.
Alas in the midst of materialism god evapourates.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário