terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

Ignore the siren/delicate science

Ignore the siren...
When the dust of me reaches the wind and wakes your sinus, let it roll inside your senses.
And ignore your internal sirens... Don´t expell it, like you expell your graceful unsatisfied sigh.
Don´t accept their rational judgement, let your voice fall not shy.
From where love was abandoned in the water some distant reflection still shines.
One breath, when you pine... One breath of wind, a sign.
Nothing is lost, not a splash nor an echo, only the emergency people call time.
I´ll drown content without gasps of violence, i´ll drown well rested in the depths of your silence.
While you wonder how my noisy world grew to such a size.
Like a thief, here I am, ever am... I, siphoning love from places you abide, extracting it has become a delicate science.
Until the dust of me is kidnapped by the wind, I´m in defiance.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário