sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Farewell to youth

A farewell to youth.
Heat, and everlasting vigor. I´ll know you no more. Insted I´ll fight just to see your shadows on the horizon.
Resistance and immunity, I´ll miss you for it feels as if some years were devoid of disease and ills, yet no longer can I laugh when I sneeze or ignore all the pills.
More will I miss the way I looked at my life. Less concern, best time to learn who stole this era away.
I´ve remebered something, that I can never hang on to those cloudy memories. The silver lining´s lightening atleast the past will not blind me.
Farewell to youth, to strong abundant seasons that were only as good as your senses.
Farewell to falling for so many badly set pretences.
My lack of vision at home, and my second sight abroad.
Farewell to tangible mystery, real flows of the unknown within me.
Hello to the familiar, the adult equivalent, failure to see potential, now see it off at the station, and no legs to chase the train as it departs, and no ears to hear the whistle.
Hello to yellow and black infinite routine, as if I were a flowering thistle, near the infinite hive that house the moments of my decline in bees.
Great nostalgia is served like breakfast. My door to life is being locked, and new life may be born and shocked it will be no mystery to me.
Repitition of useless stories will not comfort me as I tell them.
I´ll bore you from my thank god to my well antipated amen.
As my hair falls out and my body whithers where I sit. I´ll contemplate the subtle stain I will leave on the world and hope someone finds out I left it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário