quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2011

No insult

I´m not an animal or senseless beast roaming to aid the food chain no.
Walking around the city lost.
I found the centre closed down locked up all shut, at the end of a deadend street.
She let me in though as if she knew i was coming. Beurocratic lady.
Checking my aura checking my visa getting the stamps and stones.
I´m not an animal.
Her sisters arrived outraged faces speaking of an insult.
She ran the office with the fire fom her tongue.
I´m not an animal but each word was like the bar of a cage.
I´m not an animal and denied their accusations.
Too late and all misconstrued, "you didn´t go there," what´s the matter with you?
A car ride with criminals, a life of discrimination, their comments were sever the way they insinuate and simultaneously jeer.
She ran the buisiness with people´s indifference, four judgemental sisters, desperation and a lack of alternatives.
In the car now huddled between criminals, pariah heat, disdain painted eyes.
By the sea we drove for hours I was some kind of animal, beast... fiend. Some kind of curse.
The paper lady sent me away, to never see the light of day again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário