quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

Room to exist

I can see gates, I see trouble unfold.
Reach for joy like a story your grandfather told. Familiar laughter.
What a blurr, what a stirr it is to have eyes.
I see shadows and deserts and random life forming.
I see trouble unfold.
I see wonder, I feel it, i jump off holding it. I see gates.
The front door silence, the tense chewing.
Windowsills of hope, I see an empty driveway.
Wind blows through neighbourhoods, like visitors unannounced.
No longer the clean warm river, no longer the caressing ferns.
My cradle couldn´t contain me, just like my island.
Secrets, mysteries and rumours circulate complicating such a round world.
I settle down by the lake, just as distracted by my reflection as I was before I spoke.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário