terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2011

Torches with no batteries.

Night...
Rolling down a dilapidated side street, broken down car, my partner exhausted running next to the car.
Houses and stores disappear now only trees in the moon shadow and fields as empty as the vain heart is.
The car stopped, lights off, now running into the darkness across a paddock of confusion. Danger approaching, haste, panic run for the track! Three torches in the long grass two with low batteries but one still shining bright, who left them lying here?
Down the bank through the trees now everyones lost. A motorbike comes humming up through the trees it´s midnight and it rides right over me.
Abandoned in the bush, I threw them in without a light. Ghastly insects crawl closer...
My beloved became more part of me than my limbs, seperated by darkness. Dawn will render us mere whispers in the canopy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário