sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

She´s got a date.

Aw, it´s lovely the way you roll that hair, I haven´t a clue about you.
And you´ve got a nice way to interact, kind of watch that smile that´s been growing between your angel dimples.
kind of know you got a thing about teasing.
As if I were a foot from my grave, see your face change.
Like supreme cheese you don´t give a $#%@&¨&**!
Cause you´re a diamond that dazzles us in slippers and a frock.
Will you hint at being somewhere non-comital.
So I can lay down my speech like a brontosaurus lowering his neck for your axe, and to see your immaculate legs.
Some lucky eight with patience is texting no doubt he´ll be next.
Quickly to the back of the line with any thought of these lips I wear.
Any later and you´d bruise like a fruit overmature, would you ask yourself if i´d still want you, would you ponder?
Is there anything for me behind those christmas eyes?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário