quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Spend it

For what I spend there´ll be alittle more for me.
Taxes what are they for? such an evil word.
Wanna find a paradise, where my credit flows like a waterfall ahhhh.
A bundle of notes I´ll unfold like a rainbow.
Not a nickle for the bum but a 100 note for the flame wooooohoooo.
I´ll buy like all the birthdays and xmas´s landed on the same chinese imports plane.
Shamelessly, i´ll pay a penny less on food and gas and what I please and deny the sorry pleas of overworked starving illegal refugees.
The cushions on my butt grew their through franchise fat food.
Well earned cussing, complaining and stuffing my mouth.
I spend it at the 7/11 and all the way down to midnight redlight profit to the pimp, right?
A middle finger to the rest of the world and a republican vote.
A middle finger to humanity,
and a republican vote.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário