quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2015

Groomed but hollow


Among the geniuses
Quick learners the sharp shooters
Learn the sketch pretend routine
Bluffing is your most useful skill

Invited to the mainstreet show
Bit a pomp, bit of predictable, pat my back- and I´ll pat it too
In your face certificates well aimed gossip
well oiled friendships and what a colorful mainstreet/stream show

Then out came the overachievers
came to my test, came to my fun the wild world behind the mirror
Now I am the rainbow staining spreading oil in your puddle
Now we cook behind the mirror

A hole in the wall
There is now a hole in your mind
In the hole is a smashed statue
One you recognize

And further in I go
In your hole is a burning blanket
It stays in there until it´s ashes friend
You are not the fire department, this is not an atm

Now I´m tickling your bluff
and your fine tuned skill at conformity
Play rebel for a day you crowd pleaser
to hide your core of normality

building your ego a little like lego
groomed but hollow


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário