sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2015

Lazarus elevator

Hi Sylvia your rhyme has found me
Your nightmares about Nazis
The fear of living in your own skin

Stanzas of three
hives of the same bee
do I invert so eloquently

So what does it mean?
The whole empty elevator scene
and how do you Plath your way into dreams

It looks like your two best friends
Terror and promise wanted to spend
eternity in the words of your three stanza'd blends

Despite the darkness of the world
sudden light can reflect in any second of any day
A hidden piece of us never dims you seem to say

So what made you touch my sleep
How does verse escape the page to hunt sleeping poets
Just to taunt us with write ups of mediocre t.v shows based on the sixties

If dying is so an art as great poet Plath says
Tell me how many times did the elevator jump sideways?
And will they give the pincel to me, so I too may tickle the tree

Have the doors of that elevator forever shut?
Just an empty shaft inside a buildings hollow guts
I doubt that severly, wake a poet nervous and make him believe


And now you are dead
and infecting my style and dreams
Please keep showing me the piece of me that never dims


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário