segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2015

Something I can create

Something that humms and brings me up to speed
Breathes life back into me
A bottle of mineral water safe blessing
To refresh as most of us continue wrestling

This great ladder they decided to let me climb
And with each rung they can have a rhyme
For I've only craved one thing over the years saints
And that's a few more shards of real light not just bright paint

Something I can taste quasi-sublime
sustain me for a lifetime and warm my mind
heat my heart
Blow the whistle to start

The step up to greater visions
so that my hands and mind can play like they're living
That I can now know the moment before the world tricked me with their games
Bring into being a wonderful idea and push into reality like a train

Something I can create and polish
Something I can give away and still cherish

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário