quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2016

For all limits

When I hear your voice in my head
I know there´s a way to separate
Way to know it´s all the conditioned fabric
The net the mind is ever caught in

Nose to smell the edge of the cliff
the assailants dagger
The smoke of the blaze
that encroaches on my place

The voice reminds me
These fires and blazes are supposed to heal me
Every thousand thought without logic
reality far from you and me
count your invisible blessings

For all limits would tip you
Like a holocaust corpse
onto the slide down to the trench pile
of the next generation´s compost

But I hear you from round here
Not too fond of my doubts
which like candles flicker
conspiring to make me sicker

Then you set me straight that all of these ill things
Are hidden erroneous beliefs that in strife´s symphony sing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário