segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2019

God keeps a tight ship

I have a secret for you god
Thanks for my heart
although it hurts
That hearts a half coal half diamond

I love to live God
death doesn't hold any benefits
even if death hit quick
kiss it still tilt it to heaven and wish

God let me tackle it
fire and steel, recount past lives as evil
tongue a sharp connection to a critical brain
linked to my thunder judgment

god my secret is -you created me evil
I can't blame you father I am part of you
tears on the bomb's design neck
oh God my birth was a kick

You a lost ship on tidal waves
A kracken unwilling to hear the perplexed
screaming sailor with an awkward last request
dragged under and heaved heavenward

I never existed before
the thick and thin you said we must obey
a branch you were, the very first words i'd say
just promising me eternity over and over

A human reflected in some shiny factory scene
A world half obsessed with engines and machines
touch the ones that can now think
leave me by the tides

as I evolve into a shark and swim the depths of your consciousness
unseen by the rest of the food chain
growing another set of teeth, another part of the brain

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário