sexta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2019

Your life long heart attack

My head is in flames
my head is in human games
the ones we are taught to play
collectively lose
and pretend we won the day

My head is radioactive death
crazy haunting destruction that reeks of poison lead
My grip on the axe is tightening
My lips on the curse are locked
I'll use the head flames against you frightening
damned paradise embedded so deep in this grey rock

Ash falls with my hair
Some idiot invented clocks
both hands age us naked
and shake us till we are faded
some idiot made us, you blame god

I crawl like a lizard
as high as the heaven christians point to
in their war speeches
as high as illegal lumberjacks point to
peeling off neck leeches

My body bursts out in fire
silence to the truthful
a century given to loud loose liers
Their voices dime bags of false drugs and fake news

what a delicacy next to deforestation
what a galaxy of well delivered misinformation
the farse of certainty
the death of stoicism
the surrender to predictable down cycles
the purchase of pharmaceutical solutions
that get us further from knowing ourselves
and more adept in blaming the silence

More ridiculous music, violent lyrics
and repetitive beats like cinder bricks
flavorless lips and words and delivery
Like peeling off leeches in the shade of the falling ficus
My crown of flames I wear until I get embers under my hat
The world offers me such jewels and I send them back
just interested in that fast food immediate crude life long heart attack

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário