sexta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2019

The source of fire

I felt my guts moisten
Heart sucked some of that residue
Friction augmented
shivers in the body

Spider hag came running out of the shadows
That ghost you don't see
My body vibrates to shock it
My meager body

A drop of god
a brush with nature
Humble me
completely vulnerable
to the supernatural dimension

A child crushes the spark
the blood is compromised
a little piece of them darkens
after they learned to lie

Fuel that burns in me
I chose the sun, god and nature's electricity
I chose truth, yet it swings with iron
does damage to ambition in a world built on falsity

My source of fire
day shaking crackle
My brain veins clean and boiling
My source of fire is the Atmakaraka

Humble I identified meaning
shadows cannot convert
their presence my trembling
foreign lights their distraction

source of fire for the beacon
evil at an all time low

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário