segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2021

You need doing, well done

 I drove the cannon to the front of your life
Grin the size of the frontline
beaming like they were opening fire
I could see far over your head as you got lost amidst the death and chaos

My arm a rigid rifle
loaded just a finger twitch away
curse whom granted the power
Fire bulge
Wet an appetite on high rises
On a metropole to indulge

born for the modern mind of war
these killers planned for today
Last night I ate a spicy next decade
wasps and hornets in the way
I punish the complacent
all they do is call me arrogant

Dance upon the mushroom cloud
farewelling a city that once was
Beliefs in heads that were
With a hot pair I just make a clean sweep
Onto the next helping

grin digging into the earth kicking it up
torn and aflame steaming and smoking turf
desintegrating it from the roots
as it´s hurled into the distance
Can you see my teeth stained from chewing on a
 medium rear civilization

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário