quarta-feira, 29 de março de 2023

Leisurely plans for the apocalypse

 The shadow of the brick building casts such a contrast
the sunlight inviting grins
The shade cooling the wives
Up here away from the bombs

Looking over the sparse valley
as if I could taste it with one lick
From up here it was all mine
even the dreary political game

These demonic forads here to get ideas approved
let me peel them apart and let them know
Just how far they have fucked everything up
the scent of milky grass thrown up into the alp

War is such a delicious state of affairs
it's a bulimic orgasm 
sexual shame
keeping my dessert on ice

I forget about it all up here
where the clouds scrape my roof
sprinkling a little of that zauberpulver
steel and fire don't make small talk

The mountain air helps me contemplate
on how to slaughter another few million
Our souless rules and systems swallowing up more land
The limelight has lost it's tartness

Deckchairs and medication
Hubris flow

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário