quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

Chance to touch?

Chance to touch
You said to me you missed your chance...
It´s a sea of opportunity and waves of me, waves of me.
Look down and look disappointed but you´ve missed nothing and if it wasn´t me...
It would be a better man still.
Anytime, anyday of the week i´ve got a reservation for you, and you can show me all you want.
Say it´s time you went, take the clock and bust it right this time.
The useless watch on your mind, take your time and leave it to marinate, the sweeter you´ll cook as the warm spring fire grows into summer.
These arms remain open and your desire to be conquered is a sweet ember that wont go out, my imagination, my watering mouth.
Touch is such a miracle and much more than small talk encounters that get so far from the point, useless noise when hearbeats and goosebumps are all that matter when I have your permission to show you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário