terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

I´m not the answer

Search for me no longer...
I´m not the answer, i´m more confusion, a treacherous path leading away from absolution.
From this mouth words form sophisticated delusions.
Search for me no more, this image you´ve tied so many ideas to... This image that has no connection to my own energy. This image that you refuse to abandon in your mind of me.
Leave this in the past, for your dawn will be glorius with an empty heart. Let wonder do it´s work for tomorrow. And watch me disappear in the puddle... find the drain, watch me vanish.
I was a cloud far from the earth. I was a log in the current of a swollen river.  Wind and water my pathgivers.
I can´t be absorbed with your dreams, I can´t be convinced of your love. Wallow in the meaninglessness of this life, you´ll see as well as i do now.
Romantic dreams pale, like so many dead fish on the coasts of emotion.
I´m not the answer and search for me no longer... farewell is the last word to travel down the phone line before it is cut forever. The heart was made to bleed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário