quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

Colours of school life.

My party date was too much advice.
Imagine a training room to date where you would have a
potential mate.
Follow the steps try to get her.
The light and music approach her strongly.
Oh if she refuses you´ve failed.
One time after another you fail the musics over and the ball
 was a waste of time for you.

Take that road trip complacent friend.
To just outside the town, where a warehouse
full of fruit and a gym await.
Yes the bathrooms are clearly marked
and old friends fathers train in the gym like dragons.
Oh the game has started.
The Big sports game where complacent friends become hollow spectators.
Their wails and laughter seem to power the game like sermons.
Alas they could all be dead and it wouldn´t matter.

The girl who liked the dark.
Another schoolyard of daily acquaintances.
I opened the theatre doors and walked into the darkness.
The door slid shut but i could make out a shivering figure.
I turned the light out and there she was a sad nobody.
She had painted herself black.
Sitting in the dark alone for an hour, she wasn´t meditaing.
The shock on her face was like that of a guilty criminal.
She must have been enjoying herself here while outside bullies loomed.

 Jumbled classrooms,
False ladders.
Was direction and curriculum sound and steady enough to gear our souls?
Top students connected the model to finish the project.
I couldn´t even find a place to sit.
As I tried to make each piece fit the solar system dragged past my head.
This jumbled project.
Like wannabe engineers they were, I watched and forgot how the world had completely abandoned me.


 On the furry hill behind a low hedge i was found.
Some optimistic cheerleader caught me while I hid like a mountain hermit.
The wind struck the blades of the grass warmly,
 her invitations also warm were empty.
 
Her care and concern were just to save face.
As shade and popularity crept up.
Goodbyes were lightening I turned and ran down the grassy knoll
at the speed of sound.
 
The naiive and gullible at the foot of the hill came to believe
I was the weather.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário