quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

Nursing sick fish in the dojo pool

Teachers in ankle deep luke warm water
in halls that guarantee us food for thought.
We chase minnows in the shallows.
As the teacher claps.
We open the nextdoor´s room where the
water is even murkier.
Will i ever catch that well defined fish
or will i nurse sick ones for eternity.
On the hill cool well dressed conformers jeer.
Why here I am now knee deep with sick fish
in my hands!
Fields surrounded by low concrete walls
the fine grass speaks to me, describing the nature of the
water.
Telling me the story behind these lost fish.
Well dressed conformers shiver as reason green
it's a force with me.
They walk on offended by the grass´ lustre.
I return to certain pools chasing the reflection of fins for eternity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário