segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013

The Joining(Apoet´s eye)

Apoet´s eye the Joining!
We the poet´s, the intrepid free verse expressors
The mind´s plantation flourishing,
the ever spring my muse

We the poet´s of the eye
See what is not seen
Illiterating fury sees our peaks
Molten Metaphoring shaping stanzas

The poet´s of today and tomorrow
Humidifying the dry minds
Making arid the plains of thinking monsoon flooded
I implore I beckon

Poet´s of the eye
take this expression like a chalice
Take yourself a mirthful swig
Be with me for eternity
In dreams and amidst universal ponder

Take my words and do what you will with them
But praise each other fickel and flexible as you all are
Glorious and scathing as you all are
Insightful and vital as your words are

Heed my expression for
it is an echoe of all you
And what a meager face i would present
if it wasn´t for your divine presense.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário