domingo, 13 de julho de 2014

Bus heist

The mugging happened on the road.
The criminals jumped off their bikes like toads
Loaded their guns and collected wallets
from the bus and from the bikes swallowing

Give me a piece of my life back the mouth says
the pistols were raised and soon they would have to ride away
Sirens in the distance victims optimistic hearts glowed
The police stopped, the mess blocked the traffic flow

Down the side streets a brick flood
some the color of blood
some the color of the surrounding favela gun chambers click
empty and hungry the neighborhood was a stomach

Give me a piece of my life back in a pouch were I keep my coin
A piece of me and my identity all the cards we employ
Happy go lucky mugger didn't even take the cash addrenaline bug
Just the excitement of the assault and the transformation into a thug

Guns loaded and cocked, bullet love
hear the creaking like a squealing to spray blood
Ugly smiles usher wallets and purses
The shock of it all invoking curses

Robbery in broad day light offensive
The bus now shocked and apprehensive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário