sexta-feira, 25 de julho de 2014

The day yells

The alarm screams
The sound of your own body moving to push itself out of bed
The dishes and cutlery clatter
How do we stay sane when reality couldn´t be madder

The day yells
Not like a hairless beardless geriatric who lost his underwear
but like a ferrel cat
Yes the never ending test of tests

Morning is the bottom of a well
And sometimes you´ve got to hold onto that bucket
even when the hands far above just let the rope go
The only strength I find in days as these is saying thankyou

Thankyou lord for all the great things that are still in my life even after these disruptions and distractions have made me overlook them.
Thankyou for letting me be acquainted with frustration so I may better compare the qualities of Peace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário