domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

False poet they say

No sponsor, they're screaming it's not real
That my salt is a sugar coated deal
I have lines of unfathomed meaning you claim are happy meals
HINT no standard applicable especially for saps less feel

The lines don't lie, though read these unwind
false is it's business, not mine
Those are ripened accusations soaking damnation
Those are the corruption helmets covering inactive brains

Take a sip be popular in the poison room, train your blasé
burst a bubble or two, take a bite
Pretend my name's death were to be tonight
Poetry all I know they say my false outsight
outright, go and say everything I write is cheap prose though...

Words, they're my friends they've always been there but never to pretend
Yes gathering together to console me
When the world outside screams charlatan
I touch my chin almost troubled many compete to hide their lies
and all the while insist on exposing mine

Well there's a fair few myths and steamed stories to read
but they are what they were written for, fiction from seed
 and if that's not your beach rich you'll get nothing from me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário