domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

This man I, Won my life

The dagger scraped my abdomen and fell to the floor with it's intention
If I was being me and it got annoying here's your best one
It didn't rebalance itself I'm still winning soul wealth
It didn't sicken this my earth bound definition of health

So pay the priestess hate or bow to your statue envy
 Sorry to say the center of the universe aint you, never will be
And those feathers are yours when you spill that glue
Got my life back and rushed into prayer and blessings too

I didn't eat the evil or the wish for foul play
I didn't even desire for my enemies to have a bad day
  I may still bear my teeth before your hate has gone
So until then bitter friends, you failed and I got a hard on

I forgive you from deep down and watch you with the words of the eye
it's just bad luck if you hate me and read me online

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário