quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

No pesticide

Old dog
There´s a war raging out there, craving correction
I´d like to be able to carry you old dog
There´s just too many bullets headed in my direction

I don´t like seeing you sweat in the darkness
Or shiver as the enemy arrives, but don´t bark
I confront them again and again in different dimensions
each time with new and improved ammunition

But that doesn´t erase the hurting my dog
And you won´t flinch with my hand on your lap
just curl up lad and take your nap
For they send bombs to explode me

They conspire in a million ways to destroy me
and their violence simply grows steadily
and I let go, it all becomes as hot as the sun´s glare
Where is the power to overcome, old dog, where?

Fleas, ticks and bloodsuckers I put aside old dog
I don´t have your pesticide, I´m not your animal god
I´ve got a hundred battles all burning holes in the week
My nemesis´ missiles are set to seek me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário