quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

Walking back to Raumati

From the deep blue sky they come down
sliding all over whatever city they like
bragging they're faster and more agile than motorbikes
More sacred than the clean rivers

They slip in a good word about themselves
and each conversation swells
with their heads taking up most of the space
Their weird foreign pride all over the place

They've seen the real beauty
we are the primitive canoes
We have to sit by and listen like sheep dogs
with nothing to do

Their space crafts outrun anything on earth
Whizzing by a thousand miles an hour
as I had to take the long way back to Raumati
Summer amenities awaited me

Summer screamed at me through the U.F.O's motors
Asking me if I would like a ride
I looked at my surroundings and my legs spoke
Told me to keep on trotting

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário