terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2015

Under the thick trees

You can't see me in the tree
Looking searching like a private investigator
I pulled the branch down
\you almost fell

Now you are chasing
Though I'm in a different world
And when you enter I'm already hidden
It's a school yard with high thick branchy trees
cutting out the sun and making the ground damp and moist

I'm further in and none can see me
Near the old exit where the sewer drains are
filled with old rubbish cans and bottles
You won't even risk a step toward the heap
So I'll go on with limitless land rights
pulling down whoever's branch I choose

And I'll enjoy the trees that can never be uprooted
And be content as the rest of you panic
at the fact there's no exit or real sense in this place
You are just a lost autumn leaf rolling over in the wind
believing yourself to be the mover
Bless that naivety

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário