segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2018

Heaven's in your heart

Have they ever told you heaven is a location in your own heart
A place where evil dies off like summer annuals in a frost
Guess they didn't tell or you'd be there more
Instead of anger and getting victim sore

Not my world you say stiff upper lip
No my field or tree you quip
You are too far from home I confidently say
Even I myself am a few thousand miles away

There's a bog where you dropped your compass
And satelites don't exist here for your GPS
You try to dream up some nifty invention
unable to see it doesn't connect you to this ongoing ascention

Heaven's in your own
Fling arms open like church doors
Let judgements and pet hates wither to the floor
make that new destination to the organ that adores

The love and abundance the pours
out of the body's core

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário