quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2018

The haunted fire dog was I

the fire dog was I
Axe weilding maniac feared
screaming around the bed
flames pouring off my shoulder

I the expelling the last demon
Quite a chore as I try to meditate
it knocks at my door
It infects me with fire and dozen brazen passions

My skin gets hot like embers and razors rushing
and the blankets on fire and so am I
rushing around and around as if a ritual hound
was I

Broken axe i try to relax and drop
bring my inner business to kisses and forgiveness
a round cheery god ever present and joking
was observing my frantic panic from a far
where he was smoking

Nothing like a gang of night ghouls
to come and set the furr a light
I no longer the confused  crazy pet
doing laps on fire around the parapet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário