sábado, 17 de setembro de 2022

Beyond forebearance

 The ungod´s prevail
The void of me
My unique power
2 decades of the twin towers

Iron Iron give this throne to me
Moon Moon relent
So that I the UNGOD
Can be given this deep power

The grace of these walls
The sun and growth of my birth time
Chasing the lizard toward the lake
Give me all that I desire

Iron Iron
Recognize my loyalty

Let my order be real
Let my code live and breathe

The whole of this UNGOD that I have become
Chasing lizards and phantoms into the lake
Moving the brood inland
Setting the shores on fire
Ambush fire

The grace of the divine
Let life surge suddenly and aggressively
Let it pour out and improve us
Throw down that crown
That noone seems to be wearing

I don´t need the whole ceremony
Just the spiritual impetus

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário