segunda-feira, 12 de setembro de 2022

The trickle

 trickles down like a welcome
tastes like hot iron
kicks up a fuss on the lift
sucks electricity during sex

My heart beats hard at each of them
declaring I´m chosen
Fingers curl into a storm of fists
through the broken

The trickle goes up and down me
a billion servants
all working to increase the hunger
Once again to stalk

Back to the euphoria of victory
sending oxygen into my brain
clearing my vision
The world a faun my teeth transform

My heart calms a tick
Sucking up the fear and darkness
hind legs propel predator and prey
the forest air will soon taste the stench of a carcass

The trickle of scent pours off it in steam to the cold
Drool trickles like treacle a strange sweetness
Claw and tooth approved by heaven
Destination Jugular 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário