quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2022

Father shins

 Hi father from beyond
skin falling from shins
sun shining in eventful 
Work a day less

Let the cliche vex me

For when my hair falls and greys
I can no longer see the way
hand of god to slap me down

Journeys across the sea
smiles and exchange
our bodies sick
Just a few hours longer

Walking with your weak heart
next to the river, next to the flow
Kidneys not cleaning it
action in a short life

a rushed one
One day less of work
empty hands
What urges you out of bed father

I can still see you
Curtains open sun shinging in
your innocence is a fine dust
gold when we collect it

Your mistakes clumsy
Not so premeditated
So no sickness within
Just a little flaky on the skin of it

You said whatever it takes
we share grins
what part of you am I
Do I build it all up
or knock it down

The lakes of the future father
blue and green feeding our human race
What am I inside of them
With the big hand of god
swatting at our petrie dish

Still here in this rugged world
somewhere in the aura
present with us
tragedy or miracle

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário