quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2022

If i had a thousand minds

 The reality of growing
Youth settles and the hype dies down
splash in the pool
ripples calm

Let my hormones form me
Skin surround me position me into existance
Sweated madly through my troubled teens
windows of my life condensation coated by steam

Stand infront of a new decade
the energy coursing and arguing with age
what could a thousand lives mean to me
Would each one be precious

Recycle my soul
But would I be the sacred center of each existance
Or just the fucking batteries
would it be remarkable

The reality of living
The blocks people like to lay down
To form the shapes that give content and identity
Sparkling form

Let my organs power me on for a few more decades
cleaning and sustaining me through all I consume
Powering me forward despite absurd nostalgia
Giving me butterflies if by faith triumph is struck

by me, and recycle my soul
Make me the center of each existence
all being all feeling all knowing
Staring through the world through a few thousand eyes

I think I´ll reflect deeply on that
inside a thousand good minds



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário