segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2022

The ghost and the word

 when I see you ghost
I can't see your face
I simply know not what you want
You hug the shadows as if they were more than me

Oh I see you crawling somewhere out of the corner of my eye
as if on the edge of a skyscraper
by the time my head is turned you are gone
But I caught a glimspe my ghost

And what kind of creature do you deem me to be
as you step around me
Observing me as if I were special to heed
What color aura is it that you assume to read

Likely some decades you slipped away from life's ecstacy
Or was it a century or two maybe
Why here now and why me?

When I see you flow off the wall gracefully
You make me want to build a shrine
The hindrance of your existance you say
somehow stuck in this timeline

Unable to translate the esoterica
or divulge the secrets of death
The unreadable image
The unknowable truth lest

The focus of the presence like sermon predica
my very language in dream translated
An instant perception, shards of an old life faded
A light from somewhere the past collapsed

to the woken moment
a world asleep
and ghost who I'm host to 
homage in lament

The inner sight the eye that sees both ways
I see you ghost undesirable
The churns of my existance give you shelter
 this dark fog that each letter forms

This dark fog emitted from the finger
that captures the likeness of all through ludicrous word 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário