segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2022

The muscle, mouth and stomach

 metal and sweat
freaking out on the effort it takes
to push out breath
to push out metal
and invite strength into my arms

the mind has its own friction
as does the joints
and crazy opinions
that press together so hard
To smash into shards

yet I remain whole
every vigor
My greatest failure
forgetting how to imitate
and sinking into the puddle

That is the secret sauce
the psyche a power a thousand times the manada mind
the essence of me squeezed from a few confused decades
Into a rhyme of vein and insight
Into an energy that every hormone and chemical support

that marina trench mystery 
In my longitudinal fissure 
Running up the questions of life
And pumping them into a meat grinder
so I can fry them and sustain myself

So that I can pump Iron
become solid 
see over the horizon
and walk there on solid legs
anticipation flex flex flex

The never sauce
That I can sense
With my olfactory assiduity
My eye's knife and fork
The oven on my tongue

devour it slowly

not a crumb be left
even a prayer from the blessed

could not marinate it

As it goes to the center of my stomach
To help me conquer a world asleep
shake it all up awake
burn it just to extinguish its flames
Then dine on it again like a eternal furnace

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário