segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Down a leper

 Give me a swig of the leper
thirst got me down
sun smashed me off the trail

his knuckle rot
soon a stump
drink it up

Give me drink good leper
the disease so aggressive to my nose
how divine is bacteria?

have you been found on all fours
worshipping this slow depredation
as if it were a god

I command you to get in the blender
bone and flesh
under the sun my throat is parched

That i might drink you down
to you are no more
and your remains will flow

Not unlike your pain
sustain the next great leagues of the journey
No salt or sauce 

sweet well dressed sheep have passed judgement upon you
don't associate me with them
I don't need a label to know you

just a big vessel to drink you
No mercy from the sun
vexing me like a jealous cousin

the colored mud
years of misery
flow out of yourself

provide sustenance
If only for a day


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário