segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Face toward

 I grew from out of the paddock
silky long blades of thigh high grass
lush surge
there i was born milky flesh and total ignorance
dew drops kept me hydrated
the spongy grass absorbs me

I am so small
absorbing the rays
I transition into something made
of the day sun
the roads are hard and dry

merciless blocks of concrete
my first eyes cook them
my heart beats through my tooth
desires so close to their grooves
paved rocks spew from the path around the house
the big world over me

Uncanny how power is often invisible
my heart beats through my lip
calm shrubs whisper
No breeze to assist it
sun fell quickly everyday
I make my way back to the tall grass

I am born again
coming back to life
every dawn
face toward everyday




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário