domingo, 27 de maio de 2012

God dillema

When I get lucky god speaks to me.
Though every sometimes he brings satan with him.
He tells me to have patience and faith, be forgiving.
And above all get busy loving.
But the devil is still there whispering, contradicting him.
Speaking of lust and power and to crave there.
Sending clean visions that arouse me
and affect my behaviour.
Possessed by evil and good.
Serving both like a schizophrenic.
Controlled totally by the mix.
How I reach for god and fall short of his glory.
Attempting to ignore satan, his appeal and stories.
Something angry in me forms.
A need for my own world.
A need for peace away from pastors and priests
righteous speeches.
Away from occult idiots and the devil worshippers screech.
A world without time, a world without the Devil.
A world with a nice climate.
Where flora and fauna grow on an abundant level.
A world to just be.
Oh lord, here we go again forgive me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário