quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2012

Lost him on a train?

Lost him on a train.
My advice turned insulting as we got off.
His steps were hard and fast his voice was rather soft.
He wouldn´t hear my last words as he went ahead.
I looked twice and he had disappeared.
So on the corner of the train station crammed with sunny shops...
Is where I lost him, couldn´t find him, my jolly jaw dropped.
As I entered the shops near the train.
Acompanied by an old man who transcended pain.
All seemed tranquil but my young son was lost.
On a train to nowhere, god knows the cost.
As the old man transformed into a chap I once knew.
He stood in line at the food stand, calmly buying chips and a stew.
He turned to me smiling "Is your young one lost?"
"Yes he is can we go as time is boss."
So he slowly followed me into the valley...
Where grass and mounds and joy all rallied.
I looked at him now, an indian child as easy as summer,
when she´s good natured and mild.
I panicked again, "Let´s get on the train!!!"
His smile just widened from the ground where he lay.
He never left me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário