quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2012

Happy pants

I´m going to blow myself up.
Next to an albino gekko.
Dig a hole half a metre down throw him in dive
on top and boom.
A piece of my liver candyfloss.
A piece of my brain confetti for your early exclusive
invites of the funky brands.
My faece covered legs should be delivered
first class to my muse.
Crab dwarfy dreams broke while she emitted perfume.
Crab dwarfy is all I wanted!
Now above a hole with a gekko in one hand
and explosives in another, I just lack the middle east.
I just lack your better judgement.
I lack my mothers hand and the cows milk.
I lack anger management.
I have petrol and gunpowder.
This gekkos going down and I´ll go down with it.
Puddles of me wash up on your pants
as the happy sell your soul truck-
passes by as it rains caramel from your...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário