sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

Poetry.com poets(much preferred)

These are the poets that impress me everyday with
their great stuff.
And above all keep in contact by reviewing my work.
They are like mentors, nemesis´, friends and idols to me!
I love them all, for their support and for their great poems.  
George Miehle: Punchy, witty, provokative, concise
and sharper than a butchers knife.
Ludy buhrs: Insightful work, intelligent and fun to read.
poliglots are very welcome in my posse.
Gino valentine: Superflow, knows how to use imagery,
aswell as being a clever rhymer. And a fair judge.
Joyce Carol: Inspired me greatly with her earlier works,
still doing well with torturous accounts and spiritual pieces,
some of her work is amazing.
James Barnett: Insightful,
his work has an easy tone that people can understand, his talent is capturing love life and expressing it.
Doina mican: Highly creative and freeflowing poet,
very optimistic and upbeat sometimes a must for our sight.
John Lowe: His works are complete,
the best poems associated with combat experience war etc.
He is profound in his words and overall i´d say
he´s a wise rhymer.
Richard Azavedo: Expressive with all sorts of contraversy,
sometimes sporadic his work is highly relevant and often comic.
Curly putz: A british poet anti-convention like me.
he is a true word wizard and has inspired me to take poetry
more seriously, I love his style!
Paul E Harmon: Authentic writer, quite straightforward
in his approach he is an up and coming poet.
Tj hatton: This poet has some pieces I´ve loved,
very Quirky and skilled in coming across.
Asma tariq: Most notably a poet who loves to contrast,
worships nature and our old friend Phil,
This poet does have talent and I´ve liked reading 80% of her stuff.
Orshille wizengame: One of the most imaginative poets,
who is incredibly inventive in developing his verse.
Maria Shaw: Writes alot about love, her work is driven by emotion
and some of it has become appealing to me.
She has been wonderful support aswell.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário