quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2012

The plague of growth.

When something stops growing it dies.
I wish my lust would die.
But no I lean in and out
like a politician.
The only friend who would tell me the complete truth
I silenced.
The huge dark lounges with movie theatre screens
where lazy new generations cling.
The growth on the side of the house
a pink convulsing baby.
Expanding and letting out discharge.
Where was that new movie made
who were the characters?
Let´s play a new instrument
oh no they´ve been infected by the baby.
Like the strategies of videogames.
The chimney gods.
The only notion deemed valuable.
The zuckerbergs and bling wig mogul.
The petrol giants blinking between leaks.
The 50 cents with dogmas of money.
The sacks of gold that stopped the economy running.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário