domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

Abbadon love

I managed to exit Abbadon intact.
Being born what a shiner.
To see another outcast and wench would
fetch me a living.
Love was pretend and everytime it got near being real
It was crushed infront of me.
I became the old semi elite subterranean fiend again.
The grief I give my folks now.
I couldn´t stand to hold a simple conversation.
Infact a sharp knife found it´s way into my hands.
I´d cut them off forever my conscience said.
What a pity it was just last week I began to pray again.
now god was a friendly motorist forbidden to drive
on my highway.
South of Abbadon and the predatory and condemned
run through and the vehicles they drive are purely built
for destruction.
Yes this love I once had hurt me but held me.
Now the only sustainance I can extract from life is through
potent abandon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário