segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

Poets of the world

There are real world class poets in the world!
I´m extremely serious.
Poetry is my life and more than thirty poets can be compared with the greats of last century.
Just because we can´t get our stuff published unless we pay for it ourselves doesn´t mean our stuffs not exquisite.
The poets I will mention are serious, they are some of the best in the world.
Tamborra and Labenne are up there, Ludy Buhrs and Miehle, Coates is getting really good, there are some excellent mystic Indian poets like Divya and kandangath, Farida and Elias even a man whose poetry is recieving more and more acclaim Clifton and Richard Santos. I´m a great admirer of Asim Nehal and even the rather ordinary Tj Hatton, I´ve always had a softspot for the works of Richard Acevedo now that is a passionate poet. Yvonne sensing and Geslany ging have charm. We are the real poets, Khalil your stuff is horrific in a good way, look at all the poets all of them are a real pleasure to read and call friends.
Mathilde Dumas an exceptional poet one of
 my favourite poets. She turns me on with her words!
All of you have the talent to be published.
These are in my opinion some of the best in the world...
Joyce carol, Eman Saif, surhdique, Doina mican, Muhammad naveed,
Animus vox.
Some of the poets I love are...
James barnett, Emile, barbara cardogan, Paul harmon Gino valentine, Felipe chacon.
There is special talent in somalian guy, Gabriel Mican, Jon Otano.
Perhaps I have missed one or two and that would make me sad.
We must support everyone here!
Poets, if there is a real poet out there that I missed please mention them to me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário