segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

scraping Wallace La Benne

Scraping wallace La benne
OOhh I´ve seen your critics.
Some howling bunch of self destructive
cave dwelling, wristcut braggers.
Scuttling in the dark near the exit
after the twostar rating.
Wicked and dressed in dark sooty rags and screeching
when there is no reason.
Hidiously leaping from the darkness onto your page...
It´s a heavy shield I raised and let fall for the weight of it
and it broke my own foot. They scraped you.
They were attempting to scrape your gingerbeard.
Yet my handy cutlass rose like the sun on these
darkness worshipping lilith spawn.
And their twos and ones were given sharply shaped
abstract comments.
They shrieked before their keyboards, shaking and shivering
for my words were luminous and dug down.
Their purple clothes burnt off and they were naked.
Lickedy split they scuttled further into the cave
pleasing the grand dragon and leaving you Labenne in peace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário