terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

Champions nirvana

I have been punished, published, I have been banned.
Yet i´ve seen the spot between this coconut palm´s roots.
I look not to the form of the skull but for space of time that
was given to the living skeleton.
Thanks true spirits for curving this hopeful hope.
where did you install such potent joy.
How did you capture such fleshy fish
for such a hungry village.
Where did you find such strong ropes,
did god furnish these pretty fields of hemp...
That the naysayers will bomb bragging technology. 
And within my limited perception may I one day
percieve you sweet one.

With little wisdom does this life lift toward the brilliant sun.
This sun that´s been so generous.
In the earth of my hand lord.
After being starstruck by demands.
After knowing my own dirt would keep me
from heaven.
From that foul dirt new seeds sprung,
during the seasons a subtle nirvana.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário