segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2013

Godsmirk

Mediaeval Godsmirk

I see you juggle like a jester
A ball drops and you adopt a bucket.
A bucket full of balls of judgements
The ones i spilt
The ones you spilt
The king picked up and sentenced us to death
Each one bounces like our decapitated heads
And is recited like our footsteps through old tread

What i´d give just to hide in your mouth
So I could befriend your laughter
to witness you balance a book on your head as you walk
To be your gown so I´d forever be touching your body
during those tedious ceremonies

I could be your throne, your septor, your kingdom
Yet I might aswell be a peasant collecting hay
to thatch this leeky roof

Staring up at the castle never capturing a glimpse
Looking back to the field where toil and monotony await

The sun half ensconced by clouds it´s a hearty godsmirk
Kindling for survival

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário