segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

Kavih plural

Accused of supernatural abilities

Down the bramble covered hill
From where they meant to poison me
Through the wasteland into the tunnels
I hid for my assailants drew near

In the middle of the slum
I was hidden in sacks
Witnessing executions
I found a pair of errand boys by the tunnel

They took me to the mastermind´s secret street office
I walked in to see an organised headquarters
they all recognised me
The mastermind himself was not a local

And his grin turned to tumerick
when he showed me the diagrams
There I was among tragic souls
Painted blue and yellow ahah!

Acintyo go out and preserve and sustain
Blue and yellow

Warriors of the past in their cinammon graves
Their souls jaded by carrying a god in search of justice

Anayah, these that knew their death
before their mission was complete
Changing history unseen.

This god a tiger blue and gold-anuh
A shell of a man I was
bravery stepped in as him alone
Source, a shadow breaker defined.

I am nothing but a wish
Without creativity
without justice

Heliodorus, heliodorus why do you call me
You fire your essence as if it were arrows from afar

My hand finds fire before temples of corruption
Atulah they dressed me in kalki telling me to destroy
May I exit this slum, this nightmare- I am no god
I have swam as the great fish
wallowed as the turtle
Grunted as the boar
Roared as the lion
waddled as teh dwarf

Arhah deeming me to be the sixth warrior
The seventh heroe!

Only driptah the cat offers me his green wine
I refuse the concoction
it´s blinding

I held hands with gahanah before the redrain.
A guhyou guruh

Down the dark tunnels out of the slum
my blue-yellow eyes see
Out of your eyes my eyes see
Kavih plural
They identify me as

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário